Saturday 21 December 2013

Anything Christmas!


Hi all my lovely peeps!
I would like to say a Happy Christmas and New Year to you all and all my fab DT team!!
I hope you all have a lovely holiday!

The challenge this fortnight is 
ANYTHING CHRISTMAS ( of course !!!)

My card is made using my image 'Izzys Snowy umbrella' and boy did i have fun with this one!!
i used lots of distress paint from Tim Holtz and stampendous embossing powder, i have coloured the image with my copics. I am not sure if it just looks like a bit of a mess or not!! lol!!! Anyhow our sponsor this time is:
CRAFTY RIBBONS

If you have time please go and check out my fabulous DT's creations and join in the fun!!!

Have a great holiday all and see you in the NEW YEAR!!


4 comments:

  1. Di, this is gorgeous! I'm excited to be on the DT and looking forward to seeing more of you fabulous creations! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Di, magical and festive! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous Di...Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014. Just want to thank you for having me on your DT, I'm having so much fun with your gorgeous adorable images and look forward to many more makes with them next year :)
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment i truly appreciate them!